Who are the PTFA?
All parents, guardians and carers of any child currently attending the school and all current staff, teaching and non-teaching, are automatically members of Kyson’s PTFA. We are also a charitable organisation (Charity No.:1126362) and our constitution can be found here.
What does the PTFA Do?
The PTFA has two main aims:
- To raise funds for the school to pay for items that will benefit the school environment
and children's learning. Without this vital support, the school’s budget would become
overstretched to the disadvantage of your children’s education. All money the PTFA
raises is spent on things that the school needs to improve your child's education or
for those extra added-value items that give our children a great social life too!
- To encourage a positive relationship between the school and our families. It’s really
important to us to have a strong connection with all our families and have some fun
together! We hope you enjoy the events we put on and that they help you to feel
more connected to the school and this key part of your children’s life.
Click here to see current events, purchase tickets and sign up to volunteer.
Funds Raised by the PTFA
Funds we’ve recently raised:
- Summer Fair - £7,835
- Fireworks Display - £3,011
- Children's Christmas Cards - £405
- Christmas Raffle - £677
- Mothers Day - £270
- Easter Event - £438
- Amazon Smile - £300
The PTFA continue to raise funds for our new group space campaign. If you would like to buy a brick please click here.
Items bought with Money Raised
- 11 Recycled plastic picnic benches (see picture below)
- Outdoor geography maps (see picture below)
- History wall timeline
- Christmas lunch crackers
Additional funds this this year's events will be put towards fixing the swimming pool roof.
Make a Donation by Gift Aid
If you would like to make an online donation via our ‘Givey’ donation page please click
Please support the PTFA by using Amazon Smile. We receive a donation every time you shop on Amazon using Smile. It' s a really easy way for your PTFA to raise funds! Full details can be found here.
Please click here to see the PTFA Noticeboard on Facebook.
This group is only for the parents & staff of Kyson Primary School to help share info and news on PTFA activities and events. When you request to join, you will be asked to comment with your child's name and class (or your job role in the school).
Comments on posts are usually switched off as at present we do not have enough time to allow for moderation.
Meet the PTFA Committee
- Chair – Helen Deacon
- Treasurer – Elaine Kerridge
- Secretary - Kat Zalidis-Zbrozek
- General Committee Members – Natalie Wells, Nicky Hathorn, Silki Morrison, Victoria Lund-Lack, Kirsty Hayman, Helen Deacon, Sonya Ayres, Rachel Cooper, Sarah Lilley, Charlie McGinty.
Email address: email@example.com
Newsletters & Other Documents
- Calling Anyone Interested FAQs
- PTFA Annual Report 2019 20
- PTFA Annual Report 2020 21
- PTFA Annual Report 2022
- PTFA Constitution Adopted February 2019
- PTFA Treasurers Report 2021 22